Living a Life of Purpose
Individuals portrayed in the Portraits of Purpose exhibit/book subjects will share their reflections on the influences that have shaped them and share a story from their own life that highlights their values and beliefs in action.
- Mel King, “The Chain of Change”
- Horace Seldon, “The White Problem”
- Mel Miller, “We Must have a Voice”
- Doris Bunte, “Public Housing is a Human Right!”
- Jose Masso, “Unity in our Diversity, El Pueblo Nuevo”
Interested in hosting a Forum?
For more information, please contact
Libbie Shufro, P.O.P. Arts & Education Director